Find out all about the HR consultancy service plans and pricing. From retainers that give you value and help you budget to ad hoc help as and when you need it, we have a plan to help you provide the best HR service for your business.
- Audit & consultancy
- Documentation & HR procedure
- Employee issues
- Training and development
- Organisational change
What is HR Consultancy?
HR consultants are often needed for their expertise around all things people. Organisations use HR consultancy services to better utilise the performance and skills of their people. HR consultancy is also used to bring in the expertise and skills you may not have to hand (and don’t need full time). Good HR consultancy will develop effective HR practices, processes, and programmes.
Why bother with HR consultants?
Behind every organisation you’ll find its people. They are the fuel that feeds your organisational fire. When properly managed, your people can take your organisation to new heights. HR consultants can help you best utilise your people by:
- Reviewing and improving existing documents, procedures, and processes, making them fit for purpose for your organisation
- Helping you plan your future people needs
- Developing performance strategies
- Offering advice and guidance when you need it
If you don’t have an internal HR team, or you feel that you need the advice and guidance of a seasoned expert, or maybe you have a project which you can’t resource internally, then HR consultants are the logical answer.
How we can help
We bring decades of HR consultancy experience to the table to help with your people processes. Our HR consultants give clear, pragmatic, easy to digest advice and support on a whole host of issues. When using us, you’ll be:
- Using consultants with a broad range of experience across business size and industries
- Getting advice on how to effectively manage and use your resources
- Given a defined plan of action for resolving any issues with options and risks
- Offered a completely bespoke service, tailored to your business on a case by case basis
- Rewarded with a cost-effective service – outsourcing gives you the expertise without the expense
HR consultancy can be a useful tool for any business. If you don’t have appropriate human resources knowledge or skills within your own business, then give us a call and let us work our magic.